MCM helps you telecast your program to a local cable TV audience
If you reside in McMinnville and have a program you want to telecast, bring your file or DVD to the MCM studio at 825 NE 3rd St. in McMinnville.
We'll ask you for proof that you're a McMinnville resident. Then you'll complete a program contract that outlines basic rules and affirms you take responsibility for your show. You can download the Program Contract form here.
We schedule your program to play multiple times on Comcast Channel 11 and Frontier Channel 29.
MCM still takes DVDs, but many program providers now bring in their programs as a digital file on a flash drive. Here's some info on how to do that. Digital File Format Information
If you don't have a preproduced program but would like to make your own, MCM makes training workshops and equipment available to you. When your program is ready, it will be shown on MCM. Click here to learn more about MCM workshops.
|Tuesday||Noon - 7 p.m|
|Wednesday||Noon - 6 p.m.|
|Thursday||Noon - 6 p.m|
|Friday||Noon - 5 p.m|
|Saturday||10 a.m - 3 p.m|
- McMinnville Community Media has helped local residents use local community access television since 2001.
- Our non-profit organization relies heavily on volunteers to create local programming.
- MCM programming is seen on Comcast channel 11 and Frontier channel 29.
- Workshops on television production equipment.
- A full 4 camera TV production studio
- Video editing facilities
- Technical advice to help you plan and complete your projects
- Volunteer and training opportunities
- Remote video production van
- A community bulletin board and website
- Hundreds of hours of local TV each year done right here in McMinnville
- Daily telecasts of resident provided programming