Local voices. Local Television.
MCM is Here to Help You Telecast Your Programs to a Local Cable TV Audience.
If you have a program you'd like to present on MCM, bring your DVD or tape to the studio at 825 NE 3rd St. in McMinnville.
We can play programs that are on DVD, mini or regular DV tape, DVCAM and DVCPRO tapes. We'll ask you to show proof that you are a McMinnville resident, and you'll fill out a program contract form that outlines some basic rules and shows you take responsibility for the content of your show. You can download the Program Contract form here.
If you don't have a preproduced program, but would like to make your own, MCM makes training workshops and equipment available to you. When your program is ready, it will be shown on MCM. Click here to learn more about MCM workshops.
||Noon - 8 p.m
- 5 p.m.
||Noon - 5 p.m
- 3 p.m
- McMinnville Community Media has helped local residents use local community access television since 2001.
- Our non-profit organization relies heavily on volunteers to create local programming.
- MCM programming is seen on Comcast channel 11 and Frontier channel 29.
Our mission is to strengthen and enrich our community through communication opportunities, tools, and training. To do this MCM offers:
- Workshops on television production equipment.
- A full 4 camera TV production studio
- Video editing facilities
- Technical advice to help you plan and complete your projects
- Volunteer and training opportunities
- Remote video production van
- A community bulletin board and website
- Hundreds of hours of local TV each year done right here in McMinnville
- Daily telecasts of resident provided programming